Math: Work in garden! We have lots of work to do.
Science: 1. Share watershed flyers
2. Do Wednesday's math since you will be at Seabury tomorrow.
3. Work in garden!
1.Warm up: 5-10 minutes of Khan Academy
2. 3-4 SG and Intervention Due Friday
3. Khan Academy: Watch the video: " Intro to equations with variables on both sides." Then do the practice problems called, "Equations with variables on both sides
4. Homework: 3-5 pg 151 #1-47 odd Due Friday
1. Bernoulli's paper airplane contest Paper airplane world championship and How do Airplanes fly?
We are looking for longest airtime and longest distance.
2. Garden time
Warm-up: Watch Khan Academy: "how to solve variables on each side (example)" and "A clever approach:
Homework: 3-5 Study Guide and Intervention Due Monday; Quiz 3-3 to 3-5 on Monday