Tuesday, March 29th: Science
1. We will talk about what we know about the earth, moon, sun and solar system by answers a few questions below. On a separate piece of paper, write down your answers to each question. You can title it "Uncovering Student's Ideas in Astronomy." There are 3 questions below.
2. Go to Wired Magazine and find an article that interests you that is related to space. Summarize the article on a separate piece of paper to turn in. Due today.
Wednesday, March 30th: Math
1. Scholastic Math in the News
2.4-5 Study Guide and Intervention and Skills and Practice. Due Friday
3. 4-5 Maintain your Skills BINGO Game! (pg 223 #61-84)
Thursday, March 31st: Science
1. Today you learn about why we have seasons. The outcome of today is that you will have enough information to make an infograph using piktochart.com or easel.ly.
2. TedEd- Harvard Graduates Explain Seasons video.
3. We will model the sun and earth together.
4. Read pages 672-677 in Earth Science. I highly encourage you to do "Section 1 Assessment" questions that will help with your infographic.
5. Go to this PBS Why do we have seasons? and click on "Launch." Take notes on this interactive for your infographic.
HOMEWORK: Make an infographic about seasons with piktochart.com or easel.ly. Be ready to present it to the class. Due Tuesday. Start "Moon Journal"- sketch a picture, time of day/night, and write an observation on the moon every night!
Friday, April 1st: Math
-Pop Quiz on 5-4
-Correct 5-4 study guide and intervention