Monday: NO SCHOOL-MLK JR. DAY
1. Quiz on Ocean, currents, waves and tides.
2. Size and shape of waves lab: use page 6 and 7 for help answering the questions
3. Slinky Science Lab- You will have a section where you take notes on observations, information on the paper and any questions that arise. Then you will write a 1 paragraph reflection about what you learned in the lab.
DUE TODAY IN CLASS.
1. Chapter 3 test
HOMEWORK: pg 190-191 #1-20 all and 4.1 pg. 194 #4-11, 13-36, 40-43 Due Monday
1. Discussion: What have we learned about waves? What do we still not quite understand?
2. What is a wave? Powerpoint and worksheet
3. Add to our discussion: What do we know now? How does this relate to labs we have done?
4. If we have time, garden.
HOMEWORK: You will have a Wave Properties Quiz on next Thursday.
Friday: Jog a thon- 11 am dismissal