We will plant herbs in the garden and weed.
1.What have you learned at Lahaina Yacht Club?
2.Student demonstrations: paper to lip demo, blow a ball out of a cup demo, two cans demo, flatten a piece of paper demo.
3. What is going on?!
4. Watch: Launchpad: Bernoulli's Principle On-Board the International Space Station
5. Draw diagrams for each demo for on how it relates to Bernoulli's principle
6. Still have time? See previous science post with Bernoulli information
Absent?: Watch the Launchpad video above above Bernoulli's Principle.
Wednesday, October 28th:
1. Warm up: pg 126 #56-68 all
2. Review Chapter 2 test.
3. Look over Chapter 3 and see what we will be learning this chapter
4. In class: pg 119 #1-20 all Due Today
5. Review answers on pg. 119
6. Go over examples 3-1 as a class. Do #2,4,6,8,10 as a class
7. Homework: 3-1 pg 123 #1-11, 21-55 and 69-75 only ODD numbers. Due Friday
Friday, October 30:
1. Warm-up: pg 134 #69-81 odd
2. Review 3-1 questions and answers
3. Homework: 3-1 Study Guide and Intervention Worksheet Due Monday
We will do Quiz 2-7 as a class
Homework: Do 2 of the 3 assignments:
1. Study Guide and Review pg 110-114 #1-70 odd
2. Practice test pg 115 all
3. Standardized practice test pg 116 all
Chapter 2 test on Friday
1. Finish scale model of garden (1 square =1 meter) see picture below
2. Read Bernoulli's Principle article and take notes. See in documents,
3. Watch The Physics of Sailing and take notes