Monday, April 4: Math
1. Scholastic Math in the News - Due Today
2.Go over answers on 4-5 quiz and 4-5 SG and I.
3. Take notes on 4-6
HOMEWORK: 4-6 Study Guide and Intervention- Due Wednesday
Tuesday, April 5th: Science
We will have an extra long class from 9:45am-noon and 12:30-1:15pm
1. Share infographics
2. Check in on moon journals
3. Learn more about the moon: pg 678-686 #1-5 and pg 688-691 #1-5. (Work with a partner)
4. 11:15am: Go to Mrs. Wurst room to do a moon phases activity.
5. 12:30-1:15pm: Study Hall
6. 1:00 help clean room and water plants before going to art
Wednesday, April 6th: Math
1. Any questions on 4-6 SG and I.
2. BINGO game
HOMEWORK: Maintain your skills: pg 231 #56-70 all; Practice Quiz pg 231 #1-10, Maintain your skills pg 238 #61-80; 4-5, 4-6 Quiz on Wednesday. Due Wednesday.
Thursday, April 7th: Science
1. Earth and moon quiz
HOMEWORK: Prepare a prezi presentation in a group about moon and moon phases.
The following things need to be included in your presentation: rotation and revolution of the earth and moon, phases of the moon, what causes phases of the moon, when is the moon visible, waxing, waning, solar and lunar eclipses, missions to the moon and what we have discovered on the moon, and some type of assessment for the class: quiz questions, mini game show, worksheet, notes, ect.
Presentation will be on Tuesday. (You will have 30 minutes to prep for your presentation on Tuesday.)
Friday, April 8th: Math: No Class