Tuesday, March 29th:
1. Scholastic Math in the news
2. Scoping out the Skies Worksheet
1. West Maui Watershed Infographic project: You will be researching about our watersheds in our backyard. With your information that you researched, you will create an infographic on it using either piktochart.com or easel.ly.
2. Your assignment today is to read and take notes on the West Maui Watershed Partnership website. Under "Explore", you will take notes on "Watersheds" (and it's subcategories) and "Threats" (and it's subcategories.)
HOMEWORK: Finish reading and notes if you didn't in class. Due Friday
Wednesday, March 30th:
Warm-up: Use the examples in your book to help answer #2-8 on page 256.
HOMEWORK: 6-1 pg 256 #9-39 odd; Due Thursday
Thursday, March 31st
Warm-up: Prime numbers and public key cryptography video
HOMEWORK: 6-2 pg 262 #-1-47 odd; Due Friday
-Work on homework, organize desk, locker, binder, write in planner
(Need two ppl to help me switch out the calendar)
Friday, April 1st
In class assignment: Spiral review pg 264 #1-15 all
HOMEWORK: Quiz 6.2 on Monday
1. We are continuing our research from last science class. Under "Explore", you will take notes on "Plants and Wildlife" (and it's subcategories), "Hawaiian Culture" (and it's subcategories), and "Water" (and it's subcategories.)
2. If you finish early you can check out piktochart.com and easel.ly to see which infographic you would like to use.
HOMEWORK: Finish reading and taking notes. Due Monday.
Sacred Hearts School
239 Dickenson Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 661- 4720
Fax: (808) 667- 5363