IXL: Solve two-step equations. Please do all 20 questions and show your work on a piece of paper. Due Wednesday.
Science: Reviewed rules with memes and decorated a bell for bulletin board.
1. Take notes using Solving two-step equations website. (You will use this on your quiz. Put it into your own words)
2.Warm-up: on the whiteboard
3. Quiz 4.2 (this will be a classwork grade and not a quiz grade)
1. Warm-up: on whiteboard
2. Review quiz
3. Written assignment: Explain how to solve any two step problem from 4.2 (in your book) in your own words. Feel free to use the notes that we took in class yesterday.
4. When you are finished, switch papers with a partner and they are going to try to follow your steps to get your answer.
NO ART CLASS, we will do this instead:
1. Kid President AWESOME Year Challenge and Why should we have New Years Resolutions?
2. Please see attachment below this post for "Questions to Reflect on in 2015."
3. New Years Resolutions Posters- Due Today
Greek and Latin: Unit 11 workbook and notecards (Test NEXT Thursday)
Math: more 2 step equation practice
Homework: Study for a "2 Step Equation Quiz" on Monday
1. Hawaii animal adaptations: happy face spider and Hawaiian honeycreepers
2. How Animals Adapt For your notes, create a table with 3 columns: animal, adaptation, why. For each animal in the video, fill out the table.
3. BBC Nature: Adaptations Use this website to learn about different adaptations of animals. Then pick one animal that was interesting to you and create an animal adaptation poster on it. It must include a picture of the animal with the adaptation, 3 facts about the animal, the animals adaptation and why it has it. Click here for an example.
Be prepared to share your poster in class. Due Monday, Jan. 11th
Sacred Hearts School
239 Dickenson Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 661- 4720
Fax: (808) 667- 5363