Tuesday, April 12th
1. Quiz 6.4
HOMEWORK: Chapter 6 Mid Chapter Assessment pg 279 #1-20 all-Due Wednesday; Mid Chapter test on Wednesday
1. Share infographics and fill out peer grading
Wednesday, April 13th: Math
1. Scholastic Math in the News Question
2. Study for test
3. Mid-Chapter 6 Test
HOMEWORK: Read page 280-281 and take notes; 6.6 pg 282 #1-40 odd- Due Thursday; Quiz 6.6 is Friday
Thursday, April 14th:
Math: Hawaiian Studies
NO ART: Check off homework
MATH HOMEWORK: Read page 284-285 and take notes. 6.7 page 286 #1-40 odd-Due Monday
Study Hall: Correct Unit 18 workbook and take test.
HOMEWORK: Unit 19 workbook and test -next Thursday.
Friday, April 15th:
1. Check off homework
2. Math Quiz 6.6
1. Ecology-Rules for Living on Earth: Crash Course Video
2. Start a "All life is connected" graph. Everyone in the class will add a connection to the map.
3. In Life Science book, read page 684-687 and take notes on the vocabulary words. Page 687 #1-6
4. Read page 688-695 and take notes on vocabulary words. Page 695 #1-4 DUE TODAY
5. We will do notes together as a class.