1. Review "Changes of State Final test.
2. We will learn about Protons, Neutrons and Electrons <-- this is the link to animations.
3. We will fill out the Protons, Neutrons and Electrons worksheet in class.
Homework: Read Atoms are Building Blocks article and take notes on the back of worksheet we did in class today. Due Wednesday.
1. Warm-up: 10 minutes of Khan Academy or IXL
2. Check Lesson 24 answers
3. Start homework
4. L 21-25 Space races
Homework: Lesson 25 a-i, #1-30 Due Thursday; Lesson 21-25 Test on Thursday
1. We will review what we learn from the article we read for homework.
2. Finish "Protons, Electrons, Neutrons" worksheet. What happens when we run a balloon on hair/clothes?
Bill nye video- electron, neutrons, protons
Just how small is an atom?
The science of static electricity
Static Electricity Interactive
The Elements by Tom Lehrer with animation by Mike Stanfill
Meet the Elements by They Might be Giants
3. We will learn about The Periodic Table (animation link) and fill out a worksheet.
HOMEWORK: Element Homework: Research 3 items that you use daily. Find out what elements those items are made up of. DUE FRIDAY
1. Warm-up: 10 minutes to study for test
2. Take Lesson 21-25 test
3. Review answers to test
4. Khan Academy: Watch video: 'Equivalent Fraction Models' then do practice set
Homework: Lesson 26 a-i, #1-30 Due Tuesday
Friday: Math and Science
Math: Fraction Worksheets Do Riddles 7,9,10,17, and 18
Science: Periodic Table and Energy level models (animations link) (
Homework: We will have a quiz on Monday after we make element posters