Did you watch the Density videos below? If not, we will watch it as a class
1. Ms. Molina will do a demonstration of densities of different liquids.
Please set up a lined piece of paper as follows:
Title: Density of different liquids
Make a table:
Liquid Weight (g) volume (ml) Density
Then answer the following questions:
1. Which liquid had the highest density? Which is the lowest?
2. If you were to pour these liquids together to create a layer of liquids, in what order would you pour them in? Start from the bottom.
3. Why is it important to zero the scale when weighing liquids?
Due in class today
2. Density Quiz 2 in class today
NO HOMEWORK, so please make sure you study for your Quiz L4-L7 for math class tomorrow!