Monday, May 9th: Science
1. 10 minutes to study for your momentum quiz.
2. Momentum quiz. (You can use your 'Momentum Practice Problems' on your quiz.)
3. When you turn in your quiz, please staple your 'Momentum Practice Problems' to the back of your quiz.
Tuesday, May 10th: Saint Damien Mass- No class
Wednesday, May 11th: Science
1. Watch Ted-Ed: Newtons Three Laws and take notes on what Newton's three law's are.
2. Then in your group, you will create a short presentation that clearly explains 'Newton's 3 Laws.' Feel free to use any resources and be creative with your presentation.
3. Newton's 3 laws presentations will be presented today in class. Please take notes on the presentation to turn in.
HOMEWORK: Bring in any supplies for bottle rocket building for Friday.
Thursday, May 12th: Math
1. Test corrections for Test 10A. Please show your work.
HOMEWORK: Lesson 56 and 57 all letters and odd numbers - Due MONDAY.
Friday, May 13th: Science
HOMEWORK: Your rocket and blue print is due on TUESDAY. Your blue print must contain: your rockets name, clearly labeled parts and why you designed them (with a connection to Newton's 3 laws), and must be in color.
Sacred Hearts School
239 Dickenson Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 661- 4720
Fax: (808) 667- 5363