Tuesday, March 29th: Math
1. Scholastic Math in the News Question
2. Lesson 41 in your packet
3. Lesson 41 Bingo game
Homework: Lesson 41 a-q Due Thursday
Wednesday, March 30th: Science
1. Bill Nye: Simple Machines. Fill out worksheet below
2. Review answers as a class
3. Go over reference sheet and examples. See below
4. Scavenger hunt around campus.
Homework: See document below. If you would like, you can write it on a separate piece of paper. Due Friday
Please help bring in supplies to build simple machines! Some things that you can bring in are: dowels, spools, chopsticks, cardboard boxes, cereal boxes, wooden skewers, twist ties, plastic bags, scotch tape, duct tape, string, shoe boxes, toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls, paper bowls, and paper cups. Please also feel free to bring in any other supplies that you think you will need to build a simple machine!
Thursday, March 31: Math
1. Correct Lesson 41 a-q
Homework: Lesson 42 a-h #1-30 and partner quiz on L41 and 42 tomorrow in class. Due Friday
Friday, April 1:
1. Correct Lesson 42 and go over any questions.
2. Partner quiz
Rube Goldberg videos: OkGo, This too Shall Pass, Honda, The Cog, The Breakfast Machine
1. Rube Goldberg Video NYTimes
HOMEWORK: Refer to "Rube Goldberg Timeline Day 1" Due Monday.
Sacred Hearts School
239 Dickenson Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 661- 4720
Fax: (808) 667- 5363