1. Invisible Ink Lab: Direct groups to dip their paper towel in the untouched cabbage juice. Swab the juice over the area where the invisible ink shapes were drawn. The designs will appear, the vinegar design in pink and the window cleaner design in blue!
2. Fill out worksheet from last Monday using this link: Multimedia: pH and Color Change: Middle School Chemistry
3. Finished "Acid and Base lab worksheet" to figure out the "science behind it."
4. If we have time, we will discuss our "5 minute Chemistry Demonstration."
Tuesday: You will be with Mrs. Wurst today.
Wednesday: Ash Wednesday Mass
1. Correct and check L36 and IXL homework
2. Mixed-numbers quiz
3. Correct quiz together as a class
1. Small groups to work on subtracting mixed numbers worksheet.
2.Then come up with a creative and fun way to solve those equations and share as a class.
HOMEWORK: Study for the real "Subtracting Mixed numbers Quiz" on Tuesday
1. Work on '5 minute Chemistry Demos'- must have a demo to do with your group or individually. I will give you next Wednesday class to work on it.
HOMEWORK: Work on your '5 minute chemistry demonstrations." Due next Friday, February 19th