1. Chemical reactions of elements demonstrations
2. Electrons, Neutrons, Protons and Energy Levels Quiz
3. HOMEWORK: Element Posters: Each student will be assigned an element to make a poster on.
There poster will include: atomic number, atomic mass, element name, symbol, two things that use that element and it's energy level. Please make it colorful, bold and easy to read from across the room. Due Wednesday
1. Energy levels, electrons, and covalent bonding
2. We will be filling out a worksheet and doing a lab.
1. Warm-up: Khan Academy video- Impacts of a radius change on the area of a circle
2. Lesson 27 activity-pg 142
HOMEWORK: Lesson 27 a-d #1-30 EF Due Friday
Friday: Math and Science
Warm-up: Khan Academy: Drawing right, acute, and obtuse angles
1. Lesson 26-28 practice quiz
Homework: Lesson 28 a-k, #1-30 Due Monday and Lesson 26-28 Quiz Monday in class.
2. Chapter 4, Lesson 5: Energy levels, electrons, ionic bonding
Sacred Hearts School
239 Dickenson Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 661- 4720
Fax: (808) 667- 5363