Wednesday, Oct. 27th- Science
1. Garden time: plant some seeds and weed.
2. No homework
Thursday, Oct. 28th-Math
1. Warm up: Scholastic Line Graph Activity: Is that trash you are wearing?
Do the warm up in your journal or a separate piece of paper.
2. Any questions on lesson 17?
3. Lesson 18 page in packet
4. Homework: Lesson 18 a-h #1-30 EF Due Tuesday
5. Exit Card: Make a quiz question from lesson 17 or 18 with the answer for space race tomorrow.
Friday, Oct. 29th
1.Space race game on Lesson 17 and 18
2.Left over time: work on math homework from yesterday.
3. Homework: Finish math homework that was assigned yesterday- Due Tuesday
1. Start Heat, Temperature, Conduction worksheet.
2. No Homework
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, ALL SOULS DAY and ALL SAINTS DAY!
1. We will do 2A test as a class.
2. Lesson 17 worksheet, then do ruler as a class.
3. Homework: Lesson 17 a-g, #1-30 Due Thursday
We will work in the garden. We will work on weeding and helping our beds become healthy.
If we finish early, we will start learning about heat, temperature and conduction.