Why Choose Sacred Hearts School?
We care for the child, mind, body and spirit.
We Care for the Mind
- We care about the health of our children. Last December, we began our Healthy Food Initiative.
- Our lunch program means the children receive tasty, healthy, nutritious lunches provided by Penne Pasta Cafe`.
- At Snack time we serve fresh fruit.
- We base our physical education program on child development stages.
- Younger grades focus on hand/eye coordination and motor skills development.
- We teach yoga style flexibility and include aerobic and anaerobic activities for all students.
- Our keiki participate in the President's Fitness Challenge, Olympic team games and an annual kickball tournament.
We Care for the Spirit
- We foster in our children the spirit of love and a sense of community.
- They learn to respect each other and the world around them.
- We nurture a sense of family at our school.
- We teach our children that they are active participants, not just passengers, on this journey of life, with a shared responsibility to love and protect their neighbor and the world we live in.
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards bullying.
- We teach them to be true followers of Jesus by living his message every day.