1. Ted-Ed: The Law of Conservation of Mass
2. Finish "Chemical Change" worksheet.
3. Start "Chemical Change Practice" worksheet.
4. Pop Quiz: Draw molecules and atoms that Ms. Molina put on the white board. Do this on the back of the "Chemical Change Practice" worksheet. Due today.
1. Do "Inv. 3" in your packet. Please turn in packet before you leave class today.
2. Investigation 3- Protractor: page 161- all questions. Due Thursday.
3. Finished early?: IXL-Measuring angles with a protractor.
1. What is a physical and chemical change? Be do this on a separate piece of scratch paper.
2. Chemical and Physical Change Video, Conservation (of Mass): Crash Course kids, and Chemical Changes: Crash Course Kids #19.2
Homework: What's happening in my world with physical and chemical changes?- You will research 10 different physical and chemical changes that you go through on a daily basis. Create a list of physical and chemical changes. AND bring a penny to class. DUE FRIDAY!
Lesson 31 a-h, #1-30 Due Friday
Finished early?: IXL Area of squares and rectangles
Math: Lesson 32 a-h, #1-30 Due Tuesday
Science: Plant seeds to become seedling; NO HOMEWORK